Drug-related crimes are criminal offenses and dealt with harshly in some states and jurisdictions, Texas being one of them. Even smaller offenses for drug use and possession in may result in drug charges in Bryan and College Station Texas, which can make even the occasional marijuana user at risk of arrest, conviction, and serious penalties.
What may seem like a small amount of substance overlooked in other areas is usually enough for a misdemeanor resulting in a serious legal case with significant penalties. Hiring a criminal defense attorney who is well-informed about how local courts handle drug charges is the best way to achieve the best possible outcome and avoid serious penalties:
- Fines, loss of driving privileges and even jail time for possession
- Misdemeanor or felony charges can result in stiffer penalties
- A permanent criminal record affection educational, job, credit, and housing opportunities
If you are looking at any type of drug charges, your case and your future need the expert handling of an attorney who understands how the Texas legal system works regarding drug offenses. Jay Granberry can expertly handle your defense in this complex area of law and aggressively uphold your rights if arrested for:
- Cocaine Possession and Delivery
- Marijuana Possession and Delivery
- Methamphetamine Possession, Delivery, or Lab Operation
- Prescription Fraud or Illegal Possession
- Misdemeanor Drug Offenses
Don’t attempt to handle drug charges on your own. Call on the dedicated, knowledgeable, and experienced criminal defense attorney Jay Granberry to handle your case!